Maybe we can drum up some demand for Flipmeister Signature Products

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
Daryl Davis, aka Flipmeister, is very much alive and in business, having finally caught one of my emails in his spam filter, so he says.

In any case, he's out of the "Touring" radiator insert, though he has the "2300" and "Classic" in stock.

I purchased one of his "low stock" brake line metal retainers.

He said he doesn't know when the four-piece handlebar cable retainers will be back in stock, as he orders those from someone else.

So of the three items I would like, I have one on the way.

He has such wonderful stuff, perhaps more inquiries from here might prompt him to restock some items.

I have the cable retainers and the handlebar clamps. Real good stuff. Remember he has the EBC HH Sintered brake pads. I have them on my bike and can attest to how good they are over the stock pads.

Great guy, haven't talked to him in a while, top quality products for a very fair price, can get any K&N filters, hooked me up with the angled 1770s for my Touring.

Have met and rode with the Flip a few times he is a good man, if he still sells his leather care products I cannot remember the name of it but it was good stuff so good in fact my wife was using it as face cream.

So then, you are calling your wife, "LEATHER FACE"??? :eek: :eek: :roll: :p

I also have the ones for the front fender that holds cable, the plastic ones kept on popping out great product well worth the money.
I also one day would like the ones for the front cable,just keep on forgetting.
Also there is a bracket on the upper front that when I turned my steering this stupid triumph bracket keeps on hitting the plastic in front of gas tank around the neck of the bike, so I had to bend it in. If he has somthing nice for that I also would be interested.

th
Use to call her leather face but no more thanks to Flip here is the most recent picture I took when she came home from her hairdresser appointment, I refuse to show a picture before Flips magic worked on her.

Back