For the Rocket owner who has everything.....how about some Rocket speakers?

Jagster

Torque junkie
Ride
2020 Rocket 3R
I reckon only your bank manager can afford these babies........

If you need to ask the price, you definitely can't afford them, but hey, it's interesting to see and it's not a crime to dream.....right?

An old friend of mine who designs super yachts for 'high NET worth individuals' designed them as part of a client's yacht project......My mind boggles as to how much the yacht ended up costing if the hifi speakers cost that much...... :eek:
After the first set were developed and made, the company that developed and manufactured them for his client's yacht, it was decided to produce them for others to own.

Makes the Triumph Rocket 3 appear as being superb value for money, don't you think? :whitstling:........:p

Cosmotron Loud Speakers

Not what I was expecting- pretty cool!
Yeah, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it, " I'm sure.

Glad this wasn't a post about installing speakers on a Rocket. Hate when cruisers go by blasting some crap music. Look at me! Look at me!
And it's usually Stairway to Heaven or Freebird on a loop. Like no one has heard the songs 1,000,000,000 times before. 🎵 🤯

Glad this wasn't a post about installing speakers on a Rocket. Hate when cruisers go by blasting some crap music. Look at me! Look at me!

....well................The small ones are $180,000 US and the big ones are a cool $1.22m.............Crazy world we live in.......

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679376942142.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679376942142.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21
Back