Maggie Valley Mods

We will leave from Tulsa wendsday 15 around 7am, the Texas caravan will be leaving around the same time and we will meet in Little Rock Arkansas around 11am.
If you can make it to Tulsa on tuesday night we will leave together with Skip, Skydog and a bunch of others, i will arrange acomodations for you so you are well and rested for the next morning:)
My number is 918 695 0111
Lupe:)

You are also a good guy Lupe !

You are also a good guy Lupe !
Thanks Fred!! I just treat people like i want to be treated, every one that i have met from this great site has proven to be a good friend, the ones i havn't met seem just as good, if i can be of asistance to some one you know i will help in any way i can, that's just the Mexican way:)

should be no problem to make it to tulsa on tuesday I will confirm and arrange the trip and keep you posted..

should be interesting

License plate relocated (again) with led bracket and now firmly under Hanso's tutelage to get the PCV+AT lined out (have been dubbed a Guinea Pig BTW). Two sets of wheel chocks installed on the trailer with weeks to spare. **** Jardine...after hearing TXRIIIRider's pipes I can't believe that they pushed back delivery on my $hit!!

License plate relocated (again) with led bracket and now firmly under Hanso's tutelage to get the PCV+AT lined out (have been dubbed a Guinea Pig BTW). Two sets of wheel chocks installed on the trailer with weeks to spare. **** Jardine...after hearing TXRIIIRider's pipes I can't believe that they pushed back delivery on my $hit!!

I can't wait to see your bike!

Only a Guinea Pig with the new more power map not in the physical being kinda way:rolleyes:

I'm counting on it, keep me informed:)

I will get in touch early may to confirm , got to do some stuff before ,incidentally must buy a truck mine was stolen two weeks ago in front of the house so that takes about 10 days plus all the reno in the house etc etc. will see you in tulsa i will make every effort to get there.

I will get in touch early may to confirm , got to do some stuff before ,incidentally must buy a truck mine was stolen two weeks ago in front of the house so that takes about 10 days plus all the reno in the house etc etc. will see you in tulsa i will make every effort to get there.
Will be waiting for you with a delicious Mexican meal:D

Back