Maggie Valley Mods

Which route are you taking?

well from the GPS crossing the border somewhere in montana and cutting across a bunch of states in a diagonal line down to M.V I have not looked at the actual route designation yet

you have some suggestions??

well from the GPS crossing the border somewhere in montana and cutting across a bunch of states in a diagonal line down to M.V I have not looked at the actual route designation yet

Yeah, come down 5 to san jose to bakersfield, to barstow to oklahoma city and join the texas lousiana oklahoma caravan, if you come early enaugh you will have a motel room waiting for you to rest for the night:)

Yeah, come down 5 to san jose to bakersfield, to barstow to oklahoma city and join the texas lousiana oklahoma caravan, if you come early enaugh you will have a motel room waiting for you to rest for the night:)

sounds interesting and sure will beat riding alone for days.. what are the date and places for the caravan, paste a cellphone number as well . so I can join somewhere on the trek to nirvana.

To bad you weren't so far west of Pauls akak ToRocket aka Triple trouble you could scoot west and meet up with us then head south around Niagra falls and down thru the adirondaks thru the Mountain park tollway south down thru Virginia. Then you could always foll Mex and the gang back across at a angle so you get two different criusesin one trip..

sounds interesting and sure will beat riding alone for days.. what are the date and places for the caravan, paste a cellphone number as well . so I can join somewhere on the trek to nirvana.
We will leave from Tulsa wendsday 15 around 7am, the Texas caravan will be leaving around the same time and we will meet in Little Rock Arkansas around 11am.
If you can make it to Tulsa on tuesday night we will leave together with Skip, Skydog and a bunch of others, i will arrange acomodations for you so you are well and rested for the next morning:)
My number is 918 695 0111
Lupe:)

Back