Old one and MTC billet Basket replacement.
IMG_7247.JPG
IMG_7402.JPG
3 points as there is not many fragments :D

While doing it, just go with MTC fibers, they're crazy cheap and crazy good.

$123 for a set of fibers that'll hold any amount of power thrown at them if you've got the right springs in, plus you eliminate the janky judder crap Triumph added in.

20180714_125228.jpg
20180714_125243.jpg

Do you get points for doing damage using less horsepower ?

There needs to be an international tribunal or some form of arbitration to properly classify all our damage and assign points fairly
Looks like a nice break should spinn out fine. I changed to 50 mm long bolts. From a local distributor. Cut the heads off all of them saved the wasers and drilled them for the new bolts. Longer ones just so they go completely thru the whole spring tower and its fillet radius, and thru the back of the internal clutch hub.

Looks like a nice break should spinn out fine. I changed to 50 mm long bolts. From a local distributor. Cut the heads off all of them saved the wasers and drilled them for the new bolts. Longer ones just so they go completely thru the whole spring tower and its fillet radius, and thru the back of the internal clutch hub.
Schh don't tell everybody.

I'll have pictures up soon of my power loss cause. . These beast are one of the world's wild wonders. But ****!, We are finding all the soft spots on them. We need to join triumphs quality control as testers. Apparently they aren't really giving these rides the torture test they need.o_O

I'll have pictures up soon of my power loss cause. . These beast are one of the world's wild wonders. But ****!, We are finding all the soft spots on them. We need to join triumphs quality control as testers. Apparently they aren't really giving these rides the torture test they need.o_O

* I never had any free play in my clutch when i got it new from the dealer.
Well to be fair to Triumph and the Rocket this was really a dealer at fault.

Rick

* I never had any free play in my clutch when i got it new from the dealer.
Well to be fair to Triumph and the Rocket this was really a dealer at fault.

Rick
((*:whitstling:I meant that last comment towards the basket breaking.)) I know my dealer is at fault. As a matter of fact, the dealer I purchased from wouldn't service my rocket because they didn't have a tech.... 2 years later, they went out of business. :cautious:And I've logged 5k miles. And now can't get warranty work.:banghead: But oh well. Rocket for life. :cool:

Back