Hellwalker

Supercharged
Secret Harbour, Western Australia,-USA-Friendswood
Recently I have gotten tired of poor quality leathers found at my local cycle accessory shop, swap meets and rally's. I find the 3xl that I usually wear is a 5xl in china import leathers. Away I am just not happy with the quality but I like the price. I emailed Del-Ray at Hardcore Biker Supplies and ordered and concealed carry vest and leather lamb skin shirt in my actual size. Now assuming he is a man of his word and his leathers are American made I don't mind paying twice the price for quality. Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with import quality or found a good quality source for leathers?

My friend Bayrider on this site bought the concealed vest and the gauntlet gloves, We believe they are cheaper than dealer prices but appear to be far better quality?

I got leather bags to replace the Triumph bags (that I'd had repaired several times $$ over the years) that came as an accessory, new, on my 01 Legend, over a year ago from Fox Creek. I can tell you those bags are Top quality in every way, I was (am) 100% satisfied. They are a company I wouldn't hesitate dealing with again.

got them too and they are good quality ; easy to put on and off too and don't shake at 100mph either.

What really matters, especially with hides, is how you take care of them over their lifetime. Take my Panniers. I use the stuff I sell, Blackrock, exclusively. My Panniers on my '06 look better than the day the were new. of course they have a permanent erection thanks to my Pannier Liner Kit but the Blackrock keeps them looking sharp nd water repellent.

I own 2 Brooks Leather jackets and pants sets. Brooks went out of business over 20 years ago and they still look like new because all they see is Blackrock. I bought the sets when I was 19 years old. I'm 61.

I'm not saying that other products are inferior, I'm saying I know Blackrock works. It's worked for me and for my wife's show harness. No matter what you use, you have to use it frequently or the hides will loose their natural oils, get hard and eventually crack and sag.

Nothing is in poorer taste than a shiny bike with saggy bags.....;)

I bought some of your blackrock we love it, works great on bags and my Chippewa rally boots(I love). Thanks for reminding me to order more, never dawned on me to use on my jackets, vests and chaps wow cool, thanks. Very good product.

I'd tell you it's good on your wife/girlfriend too, but I attempted to apply some to Amy and I wound up sleeping on the sofa......:eek:

Back