BLACKROCK Leather N Rich

TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
I don't know if you have used this stuff, but if you have you how good it is. I was given a pair of very nice leather chaps that were very dry. Hard. The chaps were light colored and very stiff. I used 1 application, about 1/2 a jar( a jar is 4 oz), so I brought back a pair of dried out chaps for $2.75. Really good stuff, got it from Flipmeister. I also buy my brake pads from him. His prices are the best I have found and he is a member.

Just pointing out a good tool.

20180325_091538.jpg 20180325_091401.jpg 20180325_091345.jpg

I put the Leather "N" Rich on a week ago. They are ready for another coat. I also bought a set of used Leather Works saddle bags that will get the full treatment. I pulled the dash bag off the donor bike (2010 R3T crash bike), and will soften it up as well.

I've used Blackrock for years. The first time I used it was to recondition an old western saddle with amazing results.

I have been using it for years on my leather boots and other leather stuff I have. It makes the boots very water resistant, and has restored some old leather items that i have as well. I highly recommend it.

Flip brought a few jars to Eureka Springs many moons ago and I took a few off him works great would recommend to anyone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Been using OBENAUF'S Heavy Duty LP for years with good results.
May just have to try some of this Blackrock . . .

Back