Kuryakyn Universal ISO Grips

Just be careful pulling the clutch lever closer. When I first fitted the ISO grips I started having trouble finding neutral. The thicker grip was preventing the clutch fully disengaging - only by a small amount but just enough to make it difficult to get neutral. If you adjust the lever in to improve reach you might also need to give the cable adjuster a turn or two. Fixed it for me.

Must say, OEM grips look and feel very odd to me now.

I also have the smaller throttle boss fitted and a breakaway cruise control which is a godsend on the real long ride if you get a nice big straight away you can relax your grip I have been using throttle bosses for years because before the arthritis I already used to suffer from tennis elbow and found it helped

Many Thanks

Thanks guys you have all been extremely helpful. I will give an update later. Its not easy finding a lot of aftermarket stuff for my beautiful redhead. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

Have a great Christmas guys and a Happy New Year

Chat again soon.

I use the throttle miester throttle lock with the OEM grips never tried the larger ones. I imagine no matter what size the grips are without being able to relax your hands they are going to go numb. On long rides with the throttle Miester I just lock her in and sit back and enjoy the ride. if the curves get tight then I just put atleast one of my hands back on the bar to help it otherwise I sit back and enjoy the ride. :D
They look good I must say !!!!

Hi Guys
Are the padded grips better than the originals? The reason I ask is because I seem to be getting a lot of pins and needles in both hands when I am riding lately and I find myself streching my fingers over the grips or shaking my hands when riding to return circulation. Has anyone else suffered the same discomfort and if so how did you fix the problem?

Thanks

I have exactly that problem...I will be fitting the Iso grips as soon as I can. I bought some really thick winter gloves earlier this year and when I wear them I dont get any hand problems at all. This confirms what I had suspected and what Richard told me at our outing in Hervey Bay. The only thing is what is the preferred grip for Rocket owners?

iso grips???

i bought an 08 rocket III classic a while back and it has the iso grips. i really hate them and they feel sorta like a sock with four golf balls in it. is there any other company that makes a straight or other shape of grip? there seems to be no place where the fingers and hands can fit comfortably on the grips, for me anyway.

20170628_083859.jpg
20170628_083859.jpg
20170628_083859.jpg
20170623_222022.jpg
20170628_083859.jpg
20170628_083859.jpg

Back