@CrzystghndKC Thanks for the promote! i have not unfortunately filmed a video for rear tire removal or exhaust work. but they are planned for when i get back off cruise next summer / fall-ish. i have an oil change video and bevel box video up though.
is that really next summer or this coming summer bud. And typical cruises are 7 months you must be getting ready to go. I hope you get the holidays with the wife first. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

is that really next summer or this coming summer bud. And typical cruises are 7 months you must be getting ready to go. I hope you get the holidays with the wife first. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
upcoming summer. i'll get some time at home for the holidays. i've never had a typical cruise. nothing shorter than 7.5 months. Merry Christmas to you too @warp9.9

I love being of Scot heritage. But sometimes even I know I am way to cheap. Debating with myself on spending a pile of money on some really cool engine up-grades. Lush, Bryant, TTS, ect.....

Well they were £856.00 new chromed about 6 years ago.

Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Jardine Exhaust Complete Slashcut Exhaust Chrome

Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Exhaust Complete Slashcut Exhaust Chrome Jardine 14-7902-01S
Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Jardine Exhaust Complete Slashcut Exhaust Chrome
686.228.600x400.triumph_rockett_111_002_1.jpg

Jardine 3:2 Slashcut Exhaust
# 14-7901-01S

• Top-quality exhaust systems provide a significant horsepower increase
  • Choose from staggered dual slash-cut, tapered, turnout, fishtail and megaphone
  • Constructed of 15-gauge carbon steel with 1/8 mounting brackets
  • Dual nickel/chrome-plated

Shipping weight: 37.80 lbs
Shipping size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 15.00 x 16.00 inches
Color: Nickel/Chrome
Category: 4-Stroke
End Cap Style: Slash-cut
Style: Full System
Configuration 1: 3 Into 2
Shape: Round
Section Width: 140
Type: Exhaust
Model: Rumblers
Finish: Chrome
Material: Carbon Steel
Made in US

Yours were refurbished professionally, chrome removed, ceramic coated inside and out and look great with two pipes in Black which is more popular than chrome currently. I think Jardines may have had a single can option too but someone will confirm.

Biggest issue is your are in NZ with even higher freight postage to USA etc than Australia has.

I would want at least US$1200 + post and don't forget they were noted as best R3 sounding aftermarket pipes for MANY years. So I would start at NZ$1800 which would be a great price for the buyer in NZ but still realistic for and overseas buyer with postage.

Last edited:
Also, when you put them back onto the bike make sure you tighten the mounting bolts at the rear first before you tighten the clamps if you take the exhaust clamps first it might mean that things aren’t fully aligned.

Back