Installed LED lights.

It's a real grey area here as far as riding with the lights on. Most of the police here ride also, so as long as you are riding with clear/white lights, they leave you alone. Blue, red or anything that flashes or strobes will get you a fine instantly.

You should hear some of the comments I get about the bike. Most people here have never seen one. I catch people at my local pub taking pictures all the time. I'm actually gonna start getting all the hot chicks to sit on the bike for pics. I'll be sure to post them here.

You should hear some of the comments I get about the bike. Most people here have never seen one. I catch people at my local pub taking pictures all the time. I'm actually gonna start getting all the hot chicks to sit on the bike for pics. I'll be sure to post them here.

....along with phone numbers..............

Get them to pose for a calendar.

Green LED lights to spare

I have a bunch of green LED lights that came with my rocket when I took over it, I've since removed them so if anyone wants them I 'd be happy to hand them over. You can save some money.

Exactly unless the lights come in black
..... nahy not gonna say it..... nah.... oh bugger.... I have to, so you can go into complete stealth mode.. mind you those black lights that put out that purple glow and highlight anything white or organic:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Back