Installed LED lights.

Buzzz

.040 Over
Ordered a 16 piece LED light kit. Just installed. What ya think? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350351330.989837.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350351350.335616.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350351367.835569.jpg

VERRRY pretty!! I like it!!

(Now all the guys with black bikes can make 'em look red like they should be!!)

The strips are very flat and will mount basically anywhere you want them. They also do about 20 different solid colors and will actually mix the colors together, so its basically unlimited. Looks super cool at night.

Buzz, where did you order them from and how long have you had them on?

Big fan of LED lights. Had them on a Kan-O-Tuna and your much more visible at night with them on.

My concern with them on a Rocket is the Rocket gets HOT, I wonder about how long they would last with the heat that the behemoth generates. **** bike is so hot that one cool night I tucked my knees in and could feel the warmth on my legs. That's HOT!

Just a couple weeks now. I ordered them from Ledglow.com.
They are very flexible and came with 3M adhesive. No problems at all so far. Well, other than being stopped by the Police the other night. I had my 10 year old daughter on the back. He explained that my lights were illegal. I explained that my kid was riding with me and they were for safety. He let me off with a warning. Pretty nice guy. Just bored I guess.

I had the blue ones installed on mine with remote up until recently.
they look cool but i hardley ever used them so ended up taking them off.

I like riding with the white lights at night. It makes me more visible for the idiot drivers.

I like riding with the white lights at night. It makes me more visible for the idiot drivers.

Yeah they def stand out and make u seen unfortunately its illegal here to have them illuminated while riding so I only ever switched them on while showing the bike off. I may hook them back up I took them off while sorting a electrical prob . They did look cool . I only had the blue I had 9 LEDs from custom dynamics . Might hook them up again on the weekend .

Back