Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Pro license not needed. You can register 5 bikes. Is it showing zero bikes registered?
16 minutes til Wapner.... It doesn't list any bikes, but I did register that one bike. It shows my email address under registered.

I did that before, but it does not list the bike. I checked few minutes ago after seeing your first post and it did have "Update" and it responded with updated, or something. No bikes listed.

It just shows my email address. I remember registering the bike before though. This does not require a Pro License does it?

16 minutes til Wapner.... It doesn't list any bikes, but I did register that one bike. It shows my email address under registered.
Click on 3 dots, then License, then it will have "1 bike (4 remaining)"
Click on that and it will have your serial number which shows you're registered

I did that before, but it does not list the bike. I checked few minutes ago after seeing your first post and it did have "Update" and it responded with updated, or something. No bikes listed.
Each time you open tuneecu app, you have to click "update" for license. It's nothing to worry about. I'm guessing you're writing the same map over itself hence the error.
Did you check the ETV tables in your map to make sure its penners?

Failed!
IMG_1939.jpeg

It's "reprogramming" and failing. It doesn't see a map, or a usable one.
I'm attempting to reload the stock file now.
@Palnet3 Wondering about the registration. It's worked before. It does NOT list my bike, just email address I used to purchase.
Yeah, I definitely tried to load Penner's map, now trying the stock one.

@Penner - sorry to blow up your post. It's obviously not your file. I'm eager to get it in and working. Just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and appreciate all those who are sticking with me on this.

Failed!
IMG_1939.jpeg

It's "reprogramming" and failing. It doesn't see a map, or a usable one.
I'm attempting to reload the stock file now.
@Palnet3 Wondering about the registration. It's worked before. It does NOT list my bike, just email address I used to purchase.
Yeah, I definitely tried to load Penner's map, now trying the stock one.
Being at 0% after 17 minutes suggests something is wrong.
My VIN doesn't appear but a serial number to indicate registration. If you weren't registered, you wouldn't be able to write to the ecu, or basically it wouldn't start writing at all. If you have "4 bikes remaining" then you're registered
My advice before you fry your ecu is to reach out to tom tom at tuneecu FB group.

16 minutes til Wapner.... It doesn't list any bikes, but I did register that one bike. It shows my email address under registered. I did that before, but it does not list the bike. I checked few minutes ago after seeing your first post and it did have "Update" and it responded with updated, or something. No bikes listed.
It’s not going to work until you see that your bike is registered under license. To register the bike, connect under ECU and get the green flashing light. The instruction for registering I posted above says that you should go to informations under ECU where you should see your bike, then hit register. Are you not seeing the informations window?

Being at 0% after 17 minutes suggests something is wrong.
My VIN doesn't appear but a serial number to indicate registration. If you weren't registered, you wouldn't be able to write to the ecu, or basically it wouldn't start writing at all. If you have "4 bikes remaining" then you're registered
My advice before you fry your ecu is to reach out to tom tom at tuneecu FB group.
That was taken at the very start of the process, so it hadn't done anything and was predicting 17 minutes to go. That changed to 99%, etc. and then, always, "Failed."

Being at 0% after 17 minutes suggests something is wrong. My VIN doesn't appear but a serial number to indicate registration. If you weren't registered, you wouldn't be able to write to the ecu, or basically it wouldn't start writing at all. If you have "4 bikes remaining" then you're registered My advice before you fry your ecu is to reach out to tom tom at tuneecu FB group.
Tom is a good resource. You have to join Facebook, then join the TuneECU group. You can also email the developer (Alain Fontaine) at meeouf@gmail.com.

That was taken at the very start of the process, so it hadn't done anything and was predicting 17 minutes to go. That changed to 99%, etc. and then, always, "Failed."
Sorry we couldn't help. It's hard to diagnose without seeing what's going on.
Last 2 questions.
Did you buy your obdlink from ebay or amazon?
Did you choose "Keihin" ecu with your app?

Back