Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Sorry, I can´t tell you. It depends on how much flow ist affected by it. Even the OEM map might not cope with that. I would recommend a dyno tune.
Allright. Ill try to get your tune in stock as she is. Just ordered the Bluetooth OBDLink LX, got the tune ecu software with your tune uploaded so now we wait. Is there a step by step description for technical morons?

Reading these conversations and not fully aware of the ECU tune used, I wonder how safe this is and if the tune will save the OEM ECU program in case it does not work as expected and you want to revert to OEM.
Anyone with experience on this tune could describe in details what happens?
Thanks a lot and really appreciate all the work done.
Cheers
Luiz

Reading these conversations and not fully aware of the ECU tune used, I wonder how safe this is and if the tune will save the OEM ECU program in case it does not work as expected and you want to revert to OEM.
Cheers
Luiz
You don’t need to save it. All the stock OEM tunes are on the TuneECU.net site.

Cheers
Luiz
Fortunately, there’s a manual:

When you get your Android device and the TuneECU app, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and that no other Bluetooth devices are enabled, except for the OBDLink LX, which you will buy. Install the OBDLink app to pair the LX to your Android. Then follow the instructions in the TuneECU manual.

Last edited:
Fortunately, there’s a manual:

When you get your Android device and the TuneECU app, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and that no other Bluetooth devices are enabled, except for the OBDLink LX, which you will buy. Install the OBDLink app to pair the LX to your Android. Then follow the instructions in the TuneECU manual.
Fantastic...thanks a lot.
Cheers
Luiz

Thank you all. Ill keep ya posted when the device comes in and I can get the tune in.

Rode the Rocket all day today. Yes, it really needs at least about 50 more horespower and 50 more newtonmeters. In my humble opinion. If it then all stads together. But what a machine!!

Sorry, I can´t tell you. It depends on how much flow ist affected by it. Even the OEM map might not cope with that. I would recommend a dyno tune.
Hm. So in stock form, my TFC gets a 14 hp gain from your tube? May I say sir, its commendable that you give your tune to all those out there exoeriencing that same beed for more power. Thank you for your work. How do we get the top speed limiter out of the equasion?

Hm. So in stock form, my TFC gets a 14 hp gain from your tube? May I say sir, its commendable that you give your tune to all those out there exoeriencing that same beed for more power. Thank you for your work. How do we get the top speed limiter out of the equasion?
Hate that autocorrect. Dutch isnt really similar to English.

No chance to get rid of the speed cutter so far. There is a small chance to do it with a script that just fits a single ECU. We will try that soon.

All very interesting and almost ready to increase the power of my 2020 R3GT.
Question:
What is the difference of this tune and the one sold for 200 dollars mentioned on the post earlier?

Just trying to be assured I am doing the right thing 👍
Thanks
Cheers
Luiz

Back