Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Frosty Rider

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket III Touring, 2020 Rocket 3GT
soooooooooo Lonelec cable, new opened up tune, and will it let you save the tune that is the bike, i'm guessing i would have to go back to stock MAP when i bring the bike in for service intervals

dougl

Living Legend
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
soooooooooo Lonelec cable, new opened up tune, and will it let you save the tune that is the bike, i'm guessing i would have to go back to stock MAP when i bring the bike in for service intervals
Cable won’t work with the new R3. Android version only on a full Android device, with Bluetooth adapter (OBDLink LX). Can’t read the map from the ECU.

Penner

Supercharged
Ride
Honda Helix Kawasaki W800
Unrestricted Tune-ECU map (blue) vs OEM TFC-map (red).
It is a 14 hp gain.

(Forget the green graph until tomorrow. I am not yet sure)

Attachments

• Rocket PS Hira EG 2 (2).jpg
    Rocket PS Hira EG 2 (2).jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 57

dougl

Living Legend
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
Unrestricted Tune-ECU map (blue) vs OEM TFC-map (red).
It is a 14 hp gain.

(Forget the green graph until tomorrow. I am not yet sure)
145 to 170 hp on a stock bike? That’s the cheapest hp I’ve every heard of. Triumph should be throttled for withholding that in the tunes. In 5 years, they’ll come out with an “unrestricted” version like they did with the Rocket Roadster and charge more simply for unrestricting their own tune.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock