Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

145 to 170 hp on a stock bike? That’s the cheapest hp I’ve every heard of. Triumph should be throttled for withholding that in the tunes. In 5 years, they’ll come out with an “unrestricted” version like they did with the Rocket Roadster and charge more simply for unrestricting their own tune.
I think it looks more like a 155hp stock to 170hp tuned increase. I will looking to do this after I find all the support I need to get it done.

I purchased the DEALERTOOL OBD which connects to a computer (laptop) via USB to reset service intervals.
I also own a OBD Link LX Bluetooth for my BMW bike.

Would any of the 2 work with your TUNE?
I have a 2020 R3 GT - in the USA

Cheers
Luiz

I purchased the DEALERTOOL OBD which connects to a computer (laptop) via USB to reset service intervals.
I also own a OBD Link LX Bluetooth for my BMW bike.

Would any of the 2 work with your TUNE?
I have a 2020 R3 GT - in the USA

Cheers
Luiz
The OBD LX should work. But you also need Android and the Tune-ECU app.

The OBD LX should work. But you also need Android and the Tune-ECU app.
Cheers Penner,
Let us know when it is available and how it works, I have a cheap back up android phone by BLU and it should work.
Just waiting on you guys to say how to work and how safe it is, and then purchase the TUNE.

Thank you
Luiz

Cheers Penner,
Let us know when it is available and how it works, I have a cheap back up android phone by BLU and it should work.
Just waiting on you guys to say how to work and how safe it is, and then purchase the TUNE.

Thank you
Luiz
Its already available I did with a old samsung phone and obd lx

Back