Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Correct, Penner's unrestricted tune is better than the stock TFC tune.
Like wwwwaaaayyyy, wwwwaaaayyyy better. Even better than DNK's $212 tune. And you can still tweak it too if you wish. I did mine, and it is a real beast now.

The stock R/GT tune sees throttle body butterflies open no more than 60-62%. 74-76% on the TFC. 100% on Penner and DNK's tunes. Except, Penner's attention elsewhere adds even more torque lower down as well.

Even Dr D is contemplating adding it to his TFC. And that speaks volumes (-:

Last edited:
Can you post it here (what he said)? I don’t do BookFace.
He said “speed limiter removed”. There’s a movie of a dyno run with speed up to 300 kph. It’s worthwhile to get on FB just for access to the TuneECU group.

He said “speed limiter removed”. There’s a movie of a dyno run with speed up to 300 kph. It’s worthwhile to get on FB just for access to the TuneECU group.
I will make a fake account if I can. I jumped off FB years ago. Watch The Social Dilemma and you might do the same haha

I will make a fake account if I can. I jumped off FB years ago. Watch The Social Dilemma and you might do the same haha
I saw the Social Dilemma and it was scary. Mainly because of its effect on kids. I don’t think you’re required to have any “friends” or to post or to “like” anything.

The Instagram ads Facebook won't show you some dispute between signal and facebook about some ads that facebook really did not like :)

I saw the Social Dilemma and it was scary. Mainly because of its effect on kids. I don’t think you’re required to have any “friends” or to post or to “like” anything.
The Instagram ads Facebook won't show you some dispute between signal and facebook about some ads that facebook really did not like :)
This. THIS. Fcku Zuckerberg.

Back