DynoJet Tuner 2020 Rocket

Rock_RFlordia

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
I see that DynoJet has a tuner for the 2020 Rocket 3, for $350. It is totally seperate from the ECM. Has anyone looked into it? On a side note, I got the DNT tune and after all the hype I was expecting a big noticrable diferrence. I do see the ref limit is now above 7k but other than that??? Im thinking on finding a dyno close by to verify the Hp and Tq of the DNT tune.

I see that DynoJet has a tuner for the 2020 Rocket 3, for $350. It is totally seperate from the ECM. Has anyone looked into it? On a side note, I got the DNT tune and after all the hype I was expecting a big noticrable diferrence. I do see the ref limit is now above 7k but other than that??? Im thinking on finding a dyno close by to verify the Hp and Tq of the DNT tune.
They must have just come out with the PCV for the new Rockets. The free Penner tune, which is supposed to be similar, derestricts the electronic throttle, especially at high throttle position. which allows for higher max power.

Forgive my ignorance
Is the DNT tune similar to the DNK tune?

The DNK tune (and Penner’s free tune) derestricts the electronic throttle giving a huge increase in peak HP. Penner notes that peak HP is below 7000 so there’s no need to raise the rev limiter. Also, the stock fueling is fine at the top end. If your bike is stock, you probably won’t do any better than Penner’s tune.

Back