What were you running? Dyno and mods.
More power, correctly tuned is less throttle to do the same work.

2016 Victory Cross Country 106"
Lloydz VM-1 cams
Lloydz intake
Lloydz timing wheel
OEM mufflers that I welded Bassani road rage baffles
Power Commander V

Attachments

• received_738283666744976.jpeg
    received_738283666744976.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
I'm running a S%S 124 with mods. Power Vision Vice power commander V. Vance and Hines full exhaust along with a few more goodies. Built it myself. Primary built to match. Final tune done by some good folks in Oklahoma. My gas mileage stock was about 45 miles per gallon. Now we are lucky to get 22 miles per gallon. For a Harley it ain't bad. By the way you a welder?

I'm running a S%S 124 with mods. Power Vision Vice power commander V. Vance and Hines full exhaust along with a few more goodies. Built it myself. Primary built to match. Final tune done by some good folks in Oklahoma. My gas mileage stock was about 45 miles per gallon. Now we are lucky to get 22 miles per gallon. For a Harley it ain't bad. By the way you a welder?

I rode Harley's 29 years but never did much more than the typical air cleaner and pipes.
22 mpg is pretty lousy but sometimes that's just how it is. Victorys respond well to performance add ons, 116" big bore stock heads and throttle body will result in 140/140. Not bad for nothing but jugs and pistons with my mods.

I took welding classes but don't do it for a living.

Last edited:
Not bad at all.:):):):):) I weld for a living. Military aircraft is my bread and butter. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Enjoyed are conversation very much.

I rode Harley's 29 years but never did much more than the typical air cleaner and pipes.
22 mpg is pretty lousy but sometimes that's just how it is. Victorys respond well to performance add ons, 116" big bore stock heads and throttle body will result in 140/140. Not bad for nothing but jugs and pistons with my mods.

I took weding classes but don't do it for a living.
Getting married for a living could be dangerous

I have a 2010 Harley that is completely tricked out. With every upgrade my mileage dropped. Engine pumps more air and more fuel something has to give somewhere.
Makes sense to me. Flow more air/fuel, it seems mileage would go down.

My mileage at the end of my dyno tune...with the mods i added etc. was 15 kilometers per litre of fuel...on a normal. everyday tupe ride...110-120 kph in the good bits. At 140kph you will lose the bike and licence over here.

Today is dyno day!!! I just checked the TPS, stepper motor and throttle body sync. We're good to go. I talked to the tuner and he's using the Power Commander for air/fuel and Tune ECU for the timing. Hopefully by days end I'll have a tuned bike.

I do have one problem, the tune is in Phoenix and they're in record breaking heat, 118 degrees yesterday and more of the same today. I lived there 23 years and rode year around but I've been away for a while but still remember those temps and stop and go traffic. 115+ degrees, radiating heat from the pavement and surrounded running by cars will test your spirit.

Back