I've read on here somewhere that tune ECU is better than PCV. Problem is, I couldn't find anyone in SoCal that uses it.
A month ago you were quite happy with the results you got taking your bike to MCM. Don’t let a post by someone make you start second guessing your decision.

So...Walking Tall is talking RWHP...not crank...
I did very much the same as he did on my '16 Roadster...I had Tors but changed them for Jardine header and cans....triple k&n's...PCV...deleted the o2 sensor.
Put her on a dyno jet dyno....aimed at getting the air/fuel ratio nice and even...added a bit of fuel low down which decreased the decel pop and ended up with 135 RWHP ...the bike was significantly better in performance and ran real smooth.So much so that you could feel the power thru the throttle at a lesser twist.
If you add 15% to this figure you will get pretty close to the crank HP....155.75....not too bad for just getting the fueling right.
I was keen to get the bike tuned so it wasnt running lean.....as we know, theyre tuned lean to meet emission laws and by adding stuff as i did, this would make it leaner again. Mine was very very lean down low in the tune so i am glad i had it done....just my two bobs worth...cheers.

So...Walking Tall is talking RWHP...not crank...
I did very much the same as he did on my '16 Roadster...I had Tors but changed them for Jardine header and cans....triple k&n's...PCV...deleted the o2 sensor.
Put her on a dyno jet dyno....aimed at getting the air/fuel ratio nice and even...added a bit of fuel low down which decreased the decel pop and ended up with 135 RWHP ...the bike was significantly better in performance and ran real smooth.So much so that you could feel the power thru the throttle at a lesser twist.
If you add 15% to this figure you will get pretty close to the crank HP....155.75....not too bad for just getting the fueling right.
I was keen to get the bike tuned so it wasnt running lean.....as we know, theyre tuned lean to meet emission laws and by adding stuff as i did, this would make it leaner again. Mine was very very lean down low in the tune so i am glad i had it done....just my two bobs worth...cheers.
Tal, awesome!

After a tune you should get better milage, lean isn't better milage effecient is better milage. My Victory is cammed with all the other goodies and my milage went up.
I have a 2010 Harley that is completely tricked out. With every upgrade my mileage dropped. Engine pumps more air and more fuel something has to give somewhere.

Back