Going to Neville (lush racing) is the answer! Let him do a full tune, which will not be cheap, but time and knowledge never is. Youre gonna get the best tune on the planet if you will pay for that. Good luck
Just gotta sell the idea of the road trip to missus...and start putting away some brass. I’ll keep you posted once it’s a goer.
thanks fellas. 👍

When my Viking Exhaust arrives I'll try some of the tors, RamAir downloads but I hate popping. To me, backfires means your bike isn't tuned correctly. This said, most motorcycle manufacturers retard the timing in their bikes. And over the years I've installed may TREs in different makes and models along with intake and exhaust upgrades and I've never fought decl pops like I had on my 09 rocket. However, back then there were active members who would help. They would take the tunes and tweak them and make needed adjustments. Apparently they've moved on. So, I too might have to invest in a PCV for a good fual/air mixture and tune. I don't want to but it's my bike. My problem.
I had issues With this set up not trusting a local tuner here I went with the AT and I have to say I’m very pleased with it diesel pop almost non-existent and performance seems pretty good in my opinion as good as you’ll get apart from the real deal dyno

Honestly yeah. It was pricey but after that the bike is buttery smooth all the way to 6k. I remember before I went to him the bike would pretty much lose all power and just generate noise after 4k in the lower gears. I expected my mileage to tank after he worked on it but it stayed pretty constant. On the freeway it gets 42 or so. That's going a steady 80-90 on the speedo.

Forgot to add above I also removed the secondaries before he tuned it.
How much did a good dyno cost?

Back