vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Here it is 140hp 154tq runs much smoother and the power is now everywhere. He said it low rpm was lean and high rpm was rich. Overall it's a much more responsive, better running bike.
Canned maps are fine but a modified bike really does need to have a custom tune.

I started this thread because this dyno run is in two other threads, my fault shouldn't have done that.

2006 R3 Classic
Ram Air intake
Triumph cat delete
My home built mufflers CLICK

Rocket Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job. That was in the heat too, will probably feel even better on a nice cool 60 degree morning. It's not all about the high number, but the power and response all the way thru.

Nice job. That was in the heat too, will probably feel even better on a nice cool 60 degree morning. It's not all about the high number, but the power and response all the way thru.
That's exactly it!! This is the 3rd bike I've had tuned, power run numbers like above are really for bragging rights.

Here it is 140hp 154tq runs much smoother and the power is now everywhere. He said it low rpm was lean and high rpm was rich. Overall it's a much more responsive, better running bike.
Canned maps are fine but a modified bike really does need to have a custom tune.

I started this thread because this dyno run is in two other threads, my fault shouldn't have done that.

2006 R3 Classic
Ram Air intake
Triumph cat delete
My home built mufflers

Rocket Dyno.jpg
Looks good, almost the exact hp as mine, but you got about 7 ft# more torque than me.
20200620_135001.jpg

It looks like your power is still climbing when he shut it down, did your tuner not want to raise the RPM? Could have more in it.

Max power is at 5500 rpm so extending the revs wouldn't add anything. On the clutch at 5000, shift by 5500.

Max torque at 2900 rpm is where the fun is at.

Back