vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Today is dyno day!!! I just checked the TPS, stepper motor and throttle body sync. We're good to go. I talked to the tuner and he's using the Power Commander for air/fuel and Tune ECU for the timing. Hopefully by days end I'll have a tuned bike.

I do have one problem, the tune is in Phoenix and they're in record breaking heat, 118 degrees yesterday and more of the same today. I lived there 23 years and rode year around but I've been away for a while but still remember those temps and stop and go traffic. 115+ degrees, radiating heat from the pavement and surrounded running by cars will test your spirit.

Walking Tall

.060 Over
Ride
2018 Phantom Black R3R
Today is dyno day!!! I just checked the TPS, stepper motor and throttle body sync. We're good to go. I talked to the tuner and he's using the Power Commander for air/fuel and Tune ECU for the timing. Hopefully by days end I'll have a tuned bike.

I do have one problem, the tune is in Phoenix and they're in record breaking heat, 118 degrees yesterday and more of the same today. I lived there 23 years and rode year around but I've been away for a while but still remember those temps and stop and go traffic. 115+ degrees, radiating heat from the pavement and surrounded running by cars will test your spirit.
Sounds like you found a good tuner, using both PCV and Tune ECU. Please post your results. What mods have you done to the bike?

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Since very few get a dyno tune (I really never see them posted) maybe we should start a "Guess what the final numbers will be" contest.

2006 classic
Tune ECU base map is in my sig.
2-3/8" ID baffles in the three mufflers (CLICK)
Ram Air filter
Cat bypass
Rev limit 6500 rpm
Power Commander V
My guess: 135hp 145tq
You must be kidding - I have many saved from postings on this forum.
If interested, I could assemble and send .

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Ever try one of these?