vindex1963

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
I have a 2010 Harley that is completely tricked out. With every upgrade my mileage dropped. Engine pumps more air and more fuel something has to give somewhere.
Mine sure didn't my milage went up and the power increase was significant.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I'm running a S%S 124 with mods. Power Vision Vice power commander V. Vance and Hines full exhaust along with a few more goodies. Built it myself. Primary built to match. Final tune done by some good folks in Oklahoma. My gas mileage stock was about 45 miles per gallon. Now we are lucky to get 22 miles per gallon. For a Harley it ain't bad. By the way you a welder?

vindex1963

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
I'm running a S%S 124 with mods. Power Vision Vice power commander V. Vance and Hines full exhaust along with a few more goodies. Built it myself. Primary built to match. Final tune done by some good folks in Oklahoma. My gas mileage stock was about 45 miles per gallon. Now we are lucky to get 22 miles per gallon. For a Harley it ain't bad. By the way you a welder?
I rode Harley's 29 years but never did much more than the typical air cleaner and pipes.
22 mpg is pretty lousy but sometimes that's just how it is. Victorys respond well to performance add ons, 116" big bore stock heads and throttle body will result in 140/140. Not bad for nothing but jugs and pistons with my mods.

I took welding classes but don't do it for a living.

Last edited:

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Not bad at all.:):):):):) I weld for a living. Military aircraft is my bread and butter. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Enjoyed are conversation very much.

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
I rode Harley's 29 years but never did much more than the typical air cleaner and pipes.
22 mpg is pretty lousy but sometimes that's just how it is. Victorys respond well to performance add ons, 116" big bore stock heads and throttle body will result in 140/140. Not bad for nothing but jugs and pistons with my mods.

I took weding classes but don't do it for a living.
Getting married for a living could be dangerous

Walking Tall

.040 Over
Ride
2018 Phantom Black R3R
I have a 2010 Harley that is completely tricked out. With every upgrade my mileage dropped. Engine pumps more air and more fuel something has to give somewhere.
Makes sense to me. Flow more air/fuel, it seems mileage would go down.

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT...Black.
My mileage at the end of my dyno tune...with the mods i added etc. was 15 kilometers per litre of fuel...on a normal. everyday tupe ride...110-120 kph in the good bits. At 140kph you will lose the bike and licence over here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock