Wait, 160 rwhp? I took my '18 Roadster to him with a similar setup except K&N's instead of Ramair and only get 139 with 146 lb/ ft. He even installed the DP crossover on mine. I feel like I got screwed...
20200620_135001.jpg
Those are sae numbers also. Since every ponie matters to us sae or std should be specified when not a graph to see which was used to better compare with

Wait, 160 rwhp? I took my '18 Roadster to him with a similar setup except K&N's instead of Ramair and only get 139 with 146 lb/ ft. He even installed the DP crossover on mine. I feel like I got screwed...
20200620_135001.jpg
Your results are typical with your set up. 160 with stock headers......with just a PCV? Sorry bro, it just ain’t so. There are many dyno results here on this site to get a good idea of what to expect. 160hp, 160tq is very attainable with a good tune including ignition timing and a good flowing intake and exhaust.

Your results are typical with your set up. 160 with stock headers......with just a PCV? Sorry bro, it just ain’t so. There are many dyno results here on this site to get a good idea of what to expect. 160hp, 160tq is very attainable with a good tune including ignition timing and a good flowing intake and exh
a good tune including ignition timimg :thumbsup:

Mickey seemed pretty cool, doubt he sweetened it. I'm not sure what you mean with the sae or std when it comes to graphs though.

As far as I know mine only has the RamAir, tors, and no cat.
I did use the crankcase filter too and I remember Mickey being extremely particular about some o2 plug that no longer comes with all Power commanders. Mine had it though. Said that without it he can't really do much. He claims to be able to get/make them though.

I know the bike keeps gaining revs past 145 on the speedo. I don't think it did that before I added the extra parts and tune, but then again I did chicken out before it stopped picking up speed. 🐔

Oh right, I also removed the secondaries.

Last edited:
Me too, North O.C. What's your impression of MCM? Were you satisfied with his work?
Honestly yeah. It was pricey but after that the bike is buttery smooth all the way to 6k. I remember before I went to him the bike would pretty much lose all power and just generate noise after 4k in the lower gears. I expected my mileage to tank after he worked on it but it stayed pretty constant. On the freeway it gets 42 or so. That's going a steady 80-90 on the speedo.

Forgot to add above I also removed the secondaries before he tuned it.

Me too, North O.C. What's your impression of MCM? Were you satisfied with his work?
Honestly yeah. It was pricey but after that the bike is buttery smooth all the way to 6k. I remember before I went to him the bike would pretty much lose all power and just generate noise after 4k in the lower gears. I expected my mileage to tank after he worked on it but it stayed pretty constant. On the freeway it gets 42 or so. That's going a steady 80-90 on the speedo.

Forgot to add above I also removed the secondaries before he tuned it.
He removed the secondaries on mine too. Also had the O2 sensor issue as well. Like you, I like his work, but it was pricey.

After a tune you should get better milage, lean isn't better milage effecient is better milage. My Victory is cammed with all the other goodies and my milage went up.

He removed the secondaries on mine too. Also had the O2 sensor issue as well. Like you, I like his work, but it was pricey.
To be truthful I thought your Torque numbers were low for the setup you have. 139 HP with PCV, crossover, Tors and Triple K&N's seems in the ballpark but your Torque numbers are the exact same as mine and I don't have a crossover and my K&N is under seat. A tune ECU would put you in the area you want to and should be at. :thumbsup:

To be truthful I thought your Torque numbers were low for the setup you have. 139 HP with PCV, crossover, Tors and Triple K&N's seems in the ballpark but your Torque numbers are the exact same as mine and I don't have a crossover and my K&N is under seat. A tune ECU would put you in the area you want to and should be at. :thumbsup:
I've read on here somewhere that tune ECU is better than PCV. Problem is, I couldn't find anyone in SoCal that uses it.

Back