Decel Datalog Results

Sorry to bust your chops TallTex, tool me half hour:eek:, mostly because I had to use a magnifying glass to see P9r's post and to keep the cells straight. Thanks alot DougL. I know I'd have a few choice words had I gone the the route tex just went through. Whew!

Thanks for F8 short cut. I found F6 seems to show the old values before modification but...

I changed the L1 table and F6 shows the old ok. Then I changed the same area in the L2 area, saved and hit F6 and it shows many other values changed, not just the ones I did. Is this intentional?

no pop-farts

In any case DougL thanks heaps for the manner to get rid of the pop and the F8 to expedite accomplishing the task. I downloaded a modified 20143 tune with this and a couple other mods including 100% secondaries. IT, the no-pop decel mod, works PURRRfect. Like a 800 lb church mouse, quiet:bch: absolutely!

Speaking of 100% secondaries, I had a modified 20143 that I'd gradually increased the ramp up toward 100% but was rather quite conservative out of desire to get the feel of the added power slowly. Let's call it training wheels. The 20143 download today had the secondaries all 100% open. I didn't need the training wheels. Perhaps this is because I've yet to fully exercise the full potential of the bottom end.

Last edited:
Thanks for F8 short cut. I found F6 seems to show the old values before modification but...

I changed the L1 table and F6 shows the old ok. Then I changed the same area in the L2 area, saved and hit F6 and it shows many other values changed, not just the ones I did. Is this intentional?

Pleaz, P9r, DougL, anyone? What is it that F6 is depicting. The original BASE map perhaps???

I got an answer from Wayne last night. F6 shows the original (ie before Wayne modified) values. I sent a follow-up to Wayne this morning as F6 shows nothing until you make a mod to the table. Just to be sure!

Back