Decel Datalog Results

Thanks guys, You lot sure are full of knowledge, good to know where to go for info when needed. So dammed cold over here now the maps will have to wait a bit, can't test the bike anyway snow is too heavy.

Well the snow's gone here now & the temp has improved so I have been in the garage & changed the map to the 20500 for decel popping. Tomorrow I'm taking the beast for it's first run since before the snows came & it will also be my first run with my new Hagon Nitros'. I am expecting an interesting ride. Anyway after uploading the new map the bike seems to be running well & no popping, at least at standstill on the drive. It could be that its been so long without running it but it seems to run smoother, not so much roughness suppose that's the same thing really. Will post any significant differences after tomorrows ride, anyway thanks to all you guys who have helped & the anoraks that do all the work, a happy new year to all of you.:) I have ordered the O2 sensor eliminator, when it comes I shall remove the sensor & fit the eliminator.

Well the snow's gone here now & the temp has improved so I have been in the garage & changed the map to the 20500 for decel popping. Tomorrow I'm taking the beast for it's first run since before the snows came & it will also be my first run with my new Hagon Nitros'. I am expecting an interesting ride. Anyway after uploading the new map the bike seems to be running well & no popping, at least at standstill on the drive. It could be that its been so long without running it but it seems to run smoother, not so much roughness suppose that's the same thing really. Will post any significant differences after tomorrows ride, anyway thanks to all you guys who have helped & the anoraks that do all the work, a happy new year to all of you.:) I have ordered the O2 sensor eliminator, when it comes I shall remove the sensor & fit the eliminator.

You don't need an O2 sensor eliminator. Unchecking the O2 sensor box in TuneECU and disconnecting it eliminates it

OK Doug, Already on way to me now, I suppose it won't do any harm so may as well try it. Working off Pig9's post regarding the eliminator & the sensor possibly crudding up without the power supply to keep it clean. I have been trying to see the difference between 2 maps using the inbuilt compare function on TuneECU but cannot seem to get it to work, any ideas?

OK Doug, Already on way to me now, I suppose it won't do any harm so may as well try it. Working off Pig9's post regarding the eliminator & the sensor possibly crudding up without the power supply to keep it clean. I have been trying to see the difference between 2 maps using the inbuilt compare function on TuneECU but cannot seem to get it to work, any ideas?

I had the sensor just disconnected for a couple of years and it didn't affect the sensor. I recently reconnected it just because it seems to run smoother going into 1st and at very low TP. It seems to work fine although I get more decel popping.

Which tunes are you trying to compare.

Hi Doug, trying to compare tune 20218 which was loaded by the dealer when TOR's fitted, with 20050 which is the one foe decel popping with cat by pass fitted. When I stored the map from the ECU it read that 20218 was in the ECU & was different to the one from TuneECU so I would like to compare those two also.

Back