Decel Datalog Results

increase by percent

10%, 15% or add another 5% :eek: That is a very tedious approach, one cell at a time. :(

Now if by using the Fuel % Trim table which is in terms of % were the intended manner, that would simplify the process wouldn't it.

I was led to believe that removing the tick mark at O2 Sensor Fitted was all that was necessary to eliminate input to the ECU.

The problem with using the trim tables is that you want to make sure that the fuel is added to the L maps only.

I was led to believe that removing the tick mark at O2 Sensor Fitted was all that was necessary to eliminate input to the ECU

You still need to reload that tune into the bike with the box unchecked.

The problem with using the trim tables is that you want to make sure that the fuel is added to the L maps only.
You still need to reload that tune into the bike with the box unchecked.

I sit corrected. I see, now, the F tables and the Fuel % Trim table utilize the same TP values. Soooo, a Fuel % Trim table applicable to the L tables x3 would lessen the tedium?
Good god, I thought one table was going to be a chore.
I do very much appreciate DougL's and Wayne's efforts in perfecting this fix:bch:

Really! Download it! Doesn't osmosis or telepathy work. My wife expects her desires to transfer in this manner.:D

Last edited:
I have been running Dynojet's O2 sensor since March and absolutely love it. I had been pestering Wayne to address the issue with Tuneboy and was happy to hear that he made a great product even better.

So far as popping goes, you've got to get the bike custom mapped...period. My bike has a PC III custom map over Tuneboy's Jardine tune. The bike does not pop loud like it did before the custom map. It will sometimes rumble when I accelerate hard, then quickly let off the throttle, particularly if not 99% of the time in 1st. The rumble does not bother me at all. Those loud pops did bother the hell out of me - they sound like crappy backfiring I associate with junk cars, but that's just me. I've read online where some guys like the pop. To each their own, ya know.

From what I understand you can get your bike tuned to where it won't make any popping or rumbling noises, but I really think you will have a bike that is running a bit rich, which will cause some lag when accelerating.

I totally agree with what Pig9r and Doug are saying about the L-tables and the adaptations. Before I had the PC custom mapped, I made sure to get rid of all 0's in the L-tables. And if you're on a bike where the rumbling or popping is getting a bit beyond your comfort level, resetting the adaptations is something I gotta agree with.

I believe it is still the case that whatever you put in the bottom row of the trim table (in Tuneboy) gets applied to the L tables in the corresponding columns - in every row, bottom to top.

So it's better to increase fuel in the L tables by highlighting a group of cells and hitting the F8 key to added a specified percentage to the highlighted cells.

I believe it is still the case that whatever you put in the bottom row of the trim table (in Tuneboy) gets applied to the L tables in the corresponding columns - in every row, bottom to top.

So it's better to increase fuel in the L tables by highlighting a group of cells and hitting the F8 key to added a specified percentage to the highlighted cells.

Where the F@#& did you find F8 as an enabler for adding by percentage values. You got special documentation or was that in the fine print, that I can't read.:rolleyes:

Just reread the docs. pg 29 of 48 speaks of Closed Loop Mode and how to disable closed loop. But nowhere was there mention of using the F8 key to save hours of calculating individual cell values for increase them by percentage amounts.

Last edited:
Rocky those are one of the little tidbits extracted from the mad scientist mind of Wayne. In TuneEdit hit each of the F keys one at a time, hit the rest of the keys also one at a time. You'll find a few other surprises.

Nice find, Doug! Little late for me as I've probably spent a good six or seven hours with the ol' calculator, doing percentages and crap on some old tunes of mine. Oh well, builds character as they used to say in the Army. I'd say we owe Doug a cold beer or two for that find.

Speaking of 1/4 mile times...my bike dynos out at 147 / 152. I weighed 275 when I began riding the Rock and now weigh 245. According to that online 1/4 mile calculator, I've just gained .1 in my 1/4 mile time. LoL

Last edited:
Back