Custom Overflow Container

ok I have to ask, is there a problem with overflow of fuel, oil or coolant? havent had any issues with mine to date but I would like to know if I am likely to have one????
If you have a cut bearclaw or an Ozclaw or no claw this relocates the overflow coolant bottle from being in front of your triple filters. No difference if you have original air intake plumbing still fitted

I think you should charge more and supply the neat horn conversion with it. ;)

I actually had to use my horn last week. First time in well over a decade (maybe even 2). I feel it's time to upgrade to a "GET BACK IN YOUR LANE" sound. Something like http://www.valkmotive.com/userfiles/products/sound/oNdYXeAOxtbCGr9n9AXnYQzYppVrWLWJj9yODjVK.mp3

you could try the shrieking noise of the FIAM DUAL AIR HORNS i mounted this $35 special placed the compressor where the old horn was and ran the air pipe and the horns under the tank in the back, the tunnel amplify the sound even more than expected you'd think a lambo or a ferrari is right behind you

Overflow tank.JPG
;)All fitted up, really easy, I can now get to the cable bits for Cruise Control. I reckon that airflow will be improved as I can see between the frame and bearclaw to the Ramair. Quality job @Mittzy

Hey, Tony!
Twas taking a gander at the photos depicting your fine Puke Jug.
Looks to me that the one shown in your motor photo is not the same as those shown for sale . . . ?
I see no mount flange on the opposite side of the bottom drain hole.
Is it tucked under the plastic radiator cover?
Also the mounts of Longrider and you appear to be 90º different.
WHATUP?

Last edited:
Hey, Tony!
Twas taking a gander at the photos depicting your fine Puke Jug.
Looks to me that the one shown in your motor photo is not the same as those shown for sale . . . ?
I see no mount flange on the opposite side of the bottom drain hole.
Is it tucked under the plastic radiator cover?
Also the mounts of Longrider and you appear to be 90º different.
WHATUP?
Mounts are exactly the same. Sandwiches in between the radiator and cover.
The first ones i made had the bottom fitting on the right hand side and came very close to the front engine cover, the latest ones have the bottom fitting ant the rear clearing this closeness.

Mounts are exactly the same. Sandwiches in between the radiator and cover.
The first ones i made had the bottom fitting on the right hand side and came very close to the front engine cover, the latest ones have the bottom fitting ant the rear clearing this closeness.

Gratitide, M8!
That change explains what I was seeing.
Once again, nice work!

Back