Custom Overflow Container

Works fine with Ramair too.... amazing the number of other Rocket owners who see it straight off and comment on it.... obviously they’re all jealous as! Even when it went in for MOT It was commented on...
:)

Am very keen, esp if unlikely to do another run of them.
Loathe plastic crap on bikes :-/

Works fine with Ramair too.... amazing the number of other Rocket owners who see it straight off and comment on it.... obviously they’re all jealous as! Even when it went in for MOT It was commented on...
Inherently stronger / longer lasting than plastic too ...

:)

Am very keen, esp if unlikely to do another run of them.
Loathe plastic crap on bikes :-/
Just say the word mate.
I have enough parts to make a few more but that's it and I think I have two made up (powder coated black).

Just say the word mate.
I have enough parts to make a few more but that's it and I think I have two made up (powder coated black).
Right. Tax is done and in. Waiting on return.

Def in for a black one (have black 2008 engine).

Why finishing it up?

If enough demand / pestering; more later ?

Seems very popular ...

Just say the word mate.
If hadn’t just spent last $ on travel to remote crane course this week, would have forwarded the $ by now :-(

Quite large, and obvious ... a Rocketeer couldn’t miss it from the left.

Just say the word mate.

Definitely will happen. Put a black one aside please. And a wee bit of patience; but it will happen I promise.

Your’e the only game in town, after all ... :-/

Right. Tax is done and in. Waiting on return.

Def in for a black one (have black 2008 engine).

Why finishing it up?

If enough demand / pestering; more later ?

Seems very popular ...
They are a bit time consuming for me right now. Tis all

Back