Custom wheels available world wide

18 is just too tall for my 29" inseam.
No it isn't bud its not even as large a diameter as the 240/55/16. Yet puts the rear axle 1/16" above the front when your running the 140/75/17 or your 150/70/17. Less down angle which so far from what I have noticed wears the front better.

Of course I am not referring to anything useless like a 360 rear ;)

Last edited:
Kind of late know but that 360 back tire
Would have looked really cool with my build
With a wide fender would have really suit my bike.
Funny I always like the bigger tire on back like a 300, but people said it's not possible
To be a good set up, but looks like he did it :)
But I'm sure cost just to ship it must be very expensive. But it is cool, I give thumbs up:)

No it isn't bud its not even as large a diameter as the 240/55/16. Yet puts the rear axle 1/16" above the front when your running the 140/75/17 or your 150/70/17. Less down angle which so far from what I have noticed wears the front better.

Of course I am not referring to anything useless like a 360 rear ;)

Warpo,
With the Rocket, ground clearance for lean angle is very important to me; therefor, I do not wish to go to a smaller radius with the rear wheel and tire than provided by the 240/55R16 (13.2").
I also do not wish to increase the trail provided by that rear tire and wheel radius when used with that of the 140/75R17 and 150/70R17 front tire and wheel radius (12.63").
There are little to no ZR rated 17" and 18" tires available that would maintain this criteria.

Warpo,
With the Rocket, ground clearance for lean angle is very important to me; therefor, I do not wish to go to a smaller radius with the rear wheel and tire than provided by the 240/55R16 (13.2").
I also do not wish to increase the trail provided by that rear tire and wheel radius when used with that of the 140/75R17 and 150/70R17 front tire and wheel radius (12.63").
There are little to no ZR rated 17" and 18" tires available that would maintain this criteria.
Ok can't do nothing about the diameter change and if your staying with the 240/55 then not being a Z rated tire doesn't hold air . But that's cool I'm loving my Bridgestones battle cruise tires. Although I plan on trying the 150 front though.

Back