Custom Sculpted Fly Screens

Can't be cheap, those look really great. I wonder if he could be convinced to do something more subtle and geometric.
He does custom work too. He's been around a while and I hear he does quality work. @warp9.9 has an Eddie flyscreen. @RKTNMYPKT had the black widow on his R3. @R3Tex has a bearclaw cover that looks like ribs on his R3R.

I got this one for free with a used Clear Sports Flyscreen years ago. Never looked at the design and I thought it was a formed packing to protect my Clear screen. 🤔 :whitstling::roll: Later when throwing away packing I saw it was an unpainted fiberglass copy of the flyscreen. I had no idea where it was from then and eventually @Foggy from the UK got it for Au$50 (US$36).
Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen.
What you see is what you get. Appears to be well made quality molding using stock Flyscreen as template/base mold. Will need brackets and fork mounts from an existing Fly or clear Sportscreen.

Feeling evil?
Suit someone who wants an alternative to their current version or still goes 'trick or treating' at Halloween or wants to be a 'Transformer'. Put some elastic through the holes and wear as a mask but do not forget to make some eyeholes first.

Postage in Australia should be cheap from Canberra ACT or I can send it via Ego online couriers door to door even cheaper.

Reply below and/or either PM or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Open to swaps with your junk too 'cause I'm a hoarder. 50 foil milk bottle tops could enthrall my bowerbird eyes.

Skull screen 1_zpsg3pstipk.jpg Skull screen 2_zpsgyityuod.jpg Skull screen 3_zpstxdezqz3.jpg

Triumph rocket 3 Punisher Flyscreen

1598051369256.png

I highly recommend Chris, very happy with the c
quality of the flyscreens. He made two for me, following my very specific requests, the eagle and the Snaggletooth but don't ask me what I paid for it cause I can't remember. If he is still around doing this type of work he will respond quickly with prices and lead times. Even if it was a hobby for him he did it very professional in every aspect.

Back