CAT Delete/TORS

Hanso

The best and fastest way to get your eye back is to do aluminum...take just a flat plate and start to make your puddles..Using alum allows you to weld over other the last welds you made with having to brush and clean the welding surface..

Getting the hang of puddles and feeding the rod comes much quicker that way...using 1/8 inch plate you can weld on that plate until it is 1 inch thick if you need to...

Just remember once you touch the tungston it is contaminated...You must regrind the point...other wise it will burn black and make the rest of the weld bad...

It is that way with steel and Stainless steel too..Once you have the alum down the others are easy......Just allow the SS to air cool on it own....
Thanks Mate puddles are not main concern I will be practicing getting Full penetration and I do remember my Metallurgy and the point of keeping the Tung' clean .. Thank you for your concerns and Advice Buddy

Thanks Mate puddles are not main concern I will be practicing getting Full penetration and I do remember my Metallurgy and the point of keeping the Tung' clean .. Thank you for your concerns and Advice Buddy

"Full penetration", "keeping the tung clean". ****, I do believe I'm sporting one ;)

TORS enroute from a Triumph dealer in New Mexico. I can't wait to get everything done. I'm seriously considering just springing for the tripple filters and uploading a tune hanso sent me.

Triple filters or songle filter on the bear claw does not matter what matters is getting rid of all the plumbing. the plastic box on top of the throttle bodies that choke the motor down, and gaining the storage space under the seat.

Triple filters or songle filter on the bear claw does not matter what matters is getting rid of all the plumbing. the plastic box on top of the throttle bodies that choke the motor down, and gaining the storage space under the seat.
that Pipercross setup looks good, how's the sound effects (cricket) and induction roar compared to Triples I know a few are very interested did you end up moving it forward as you were talking about

Well Hans I hear a little induction roar but nothing that bothers me as for the triple filters well I have never road with a set of them. The Falcon has a single filter also. And a slight whistle to her as the rpms climb past 6000:D

Back