Right here in the the resources forum. The one I am using requires change to the TPS and ISCV. If you don't want to use that there is another by Hanso that everyone likes.
Tune don't control the ISCV voltage points. You actually sychronizing the the throttle to the map. I hope I'm not confusing you. If you was a machinist I say your homing the machine and the controller (CNC computer) the ISCV is a parameter like the tool compensation. Everytime you cycle the key the ecu, measure air temp, atmospheric pressure conditions, water temperature then it calculates the offset of the throttle zero. It cycles the throttle stepper motor and monitors the actual movement of the primary throttle shaft via the Primary TPS sensor.

Tune don't control the ISCV voltage points. You actually sychronizing the the throttle to the map. I hope I'm not confusing you. If you was a machinist I say your homing the machine and the controller (CNC computer) the ISCV is a parameter like the tool compensation. Everytime you cycle the key the ecu, measure air temp, atmospheric pressure conditions, water temperature then it calculates the offset of the throttle zero. It cycles the throttle stepper motor and monitors the actual movement of the primary throttle shaft via the Primary TPS sensor.
I didn't say it did.

I think this is what you're looking for:

I just spent the last week modifying and testing this final tune revision, you must set TPS at .64v and ISCV at .76v the reason is that if you set the TPS and ISCV at std settings there is too much lag between TPS movement and throttle movement ie it goes lean until the tps starts relaying movement to ECU - validated with Tune ECU.
Hi Guys
How do I adjust these on Tune ECU?
cheers👍

Back