This is what engineering, whilst on drugs, looks like

1595945898414.png

That sir is what's know as a cluster F**K

You will gain nothing from TORs alone. To increase performance you need more air + fuel in the right amounts then it has to go somewhere more exhaust. Its a package that all works together. In my case Ramair crossover TORs and tune = 157 HP.
Interesting. I have a similar setup except with K&N's instead of Ramair. After PCV and dyno tune, I'm at just under 140 rwhp. Something seems a bit fishy to me 🤔

Mr Horse Sir.....Tors✔....crossover cat delete pipe..✔see Viking exhaust...(Paul Bryant) does a real nice one of these..K&N filters..✔...PCV with a dyno tune....some will say get auto tune on it which helps alot if youre changing altitude alot...✔...she will run like hot butter...
PM Paul Bryant re the crossover...absolutely worth the tin....go boy!!
Dave Platt makes a nice crossover too. Just sayin...

Interesting. I have a similar setup except with K&N's instead of Ramair. After PCV and dyno tune, I'm at just under 140 rwhp. Something seems a bit fishy to me 🤔
So since I don't like things fishy either I went back and checked the email I got from the man that wrote the tune and yes I overstated by 7 HP at RW. It was 150 not 157. Chalk it up to enthusiastic memory no desire to mislead. It is a total TuneECU tune.

On the dyno jet dyno my bike showed 135 RWHP with Triple K&N's...Power Commander and Jardine headers and cans.
On another dyno which was older...i got 153 RWHP...??....i prefer to believe the Dynojet as they are pretty accurate.

So since I don't like things fishy either I went back and checked the email I got from the man that wrote the tune and yes I overstated by 7 HP at RW. It was 150 not 157. Chalk it up to enthusiastic memory no desire to mislead. It is a total TuneECU tune.
I see. So it seems there's the proof, by using Tune ECU, you ended up with 10 more rwhp than me, using more or less the same setup (K&N's, TORS, crossover) PCV and dyno tune.

I see. So it seems there's the proof, by using Tune ECU, you ended up with 10 more rwhp than me, using more or less the same setup (K&N's, TORS, crossover) PCV and dyno tune.
One thing you can do with TuneECU is remove the limiters in the ECU that a power commander isn't capable of removing.

One thing you can do with TuneECU is remove the limiters in the ECU that a power commander isn't capable of removing.
My plan is to use both TuneECU and PC-V.
TuneECU - Broadsword in the hands oh a hack
Immediately followed by
PC-V. - scalpel in the hands oh a trained professional

Last edited:
Back