Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
I have a 2017 Roadster that I am going to put K&N filters (2780’s under the claw) and TORs on.
Remap with Hans0 tune for 2014+ Roadster, TORs, triple/Ramair filters, ect..
Install a PC-V and have it dyno tuned at a shop.
Two questions for you folks that know way more than I do.
1. Is this a good route?
2. And if so, is there much of a benefit to replace the OEM Exhaust link pipe with an aftermarket crossover pipe?
Thank you

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
I have a 2017 Roadster that I am going to put K&N filters (2780’s under the claw) and TORs on.
1. Is this a good route?
2. And if so, is there much of a benefit to replace the OEM Exhaust link pipe with an aftermarket crossover pipe?
Thank you
Somewhere if you search you will find a picture of the OEM cut open if this doesn't illustrate enough.
C0AF4567-1BA1-4929-873A-F83A40BDEB4F.jpeg
IMG_20200425_100048.jpg

Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
Yes I’ve seen that post. And yes the stock thing is ugly. I am curious as to how much I may potentially gain for the ($?) investment in the pipe.

CrzystghndKC

Ride
Yes I’ve seen that post. And yes the stock thing is ugly. I am curious as to how much I may potentially gain for the ($?) investment in the pipe.
You will gain nothing from TORs alone. To increase performance you need more air + fuel in the right amounts then it has to go somewhere more exhaust. Its a package that all works together. In my case Ramair crossover TORs and tune = 157 HP.

Kojack1970

Turbocharged
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster and 2000 HD Fatboy
1. Is this a good route?
Thank you

Others can jump in but based on what I’ve seen on the forum, it seems a PC-V isn’t worth it unless you do a complete exhaust system.

CrzystghndKC

Ride
I would recommend that you buy the power commander last. There are a couple of really good tunes in the resource forum that may make you as happy as a little schoolgirl and save you lots of money.

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT...Black.
Mr Horse Sir.....Tors✔....crossover cat delete pipe..✔see Viking exhaust...(Paul Bryant) does a real nice one of these..K&N filters..✔...PCV with a dyno tune....some will say get auto tune on it which helps alot if youre changing altitude alot...✔...she will run like hot butter...
PM Paul Bryant re the crossover...absolutely worth the tin....go boy!!

CrzystghndKC

Ride
I second the Viking exhaust crossover and now Paul has a larger diameter even less restrictive crossover in his bag of tricks.