Viking exhaust and big bore cross-pipe YES!

You saying that makes my day. A tune from one bike can only ever be so close, and there is definitely a world of difference between a somewhat close tune and a well done Dyno tune.

Like you inferred, it's a paradigm shift when a good tuner custom tunes your bike. Enjoy!

Absolutely worth every penny and every mile!

I rode mine up to Nel's too. Great ride. The ride home was even better.
Haha Red you gave me the idea man:thumbsup:. I missed all the good stuff West of Portland. Sadly I hit a rain storm that morning and it didn't clear until I got to The Dalles:cool:. Still the coast from Seattle WOW!

I am so glad you did it and it was what you were looking for. Wish we had somebody that really knows what they are doing like Nels closer to home. The tuners around hear are just so so. Sometime they make the bike run worse. I'm sold on Nels. I'll be taking my other bikes to him one day. I see it coming.

Haha Red you gave me the idea man:thumbsup:. I missed all the good stuff West of Portland. Sadly I hit a rain storm that morning and it didn't clear until I got to The Dalles:cool:. Still the coast from Seattle WOW!
Thanks again btw. He really was good, and fast too. If you've ever worked with tune ECU you know, but he's found a loophole. I'm sold too plus his location is worth the trip. He did tell me he makes trips with his mobile Dyno from time to time. I told him if he gives me enough notice I'd try and wrangle us together and give him some business. Hopefully he does. Red if you're ever my way send me a pm.

Speaking of mobile service, in my past research, I found at least one shop that had a DynaJet and said they don't tune directly. They described a process whereby they ran the subject bike, sent the data "into the ether", and some time later had the customer return with the bike to run the new map.

I wonder if given Nel's expertise, he could/would be that remote expert ? That sure would open up the aperture for many more Rockets.

Back