Three into one exhaust pipe

You're starting off the way I did... put a slip on it... rode it for awhile... then contacted Viking exhaust and bought a header.

Cut up your credit card while you still have a chance! :D

LOL.
I live on the other Island from @Paul Bryant and I have all intention to visit him in his shed one day but never thought about buying a header or pipes off him....

But who knows what will happen once I get to his magical shed the credit card may take a hiding. But of course it will be worth it.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

A very minimal baffle with some glass packing will deepen the tone and take away the tiny bit of raspyness, if that’s what you’re after.

I like both sounds, fully open and mildly baffled, but it’s noce to have options :p

A very minimal baffle with some glass packing will deepen the tone and take away the tiny bit of raspyness, if that’s what you’re after.

I like both sounds, fully open and mildly baffled, but it’s noce to have options :p
I think that might be the direction I'm headed. Any recommendations on baffles?

Love it have been waiting to hear one..... know what I am getting now and doing the same going to keep the same headers on the bike, will get a performance pipe made!!

Back