2012 R3R Viking header/crossover/ram-air/tors help.

BeastMaster

.040 Over
Ride
2012 rocket III roadster & 1995 Magna
Hey guys I'm in need of help guys. I ordered a set of headers and cross pipe from Paul Bryant. He's made fast progress which means I need to come up with a way of turning this thing sooner (no complaints:). I have tune ECU Android and can get the PC version+ cables.
What I really need is a tuner that will use it. I live near salt lake City Utah, and haven't found a tuner near me that is willing. They all want to use power Commander v and I'd rather just go autotune if that's the case and do a verification run. Auto-tune is the only actual benefit of PCV in my opinion.

I'm willing to travel to surrounding states if needed.

I will also need a base tune if anybody's got direction on that as well. After a few hours of searching I'm kind of exhausted lol.

Thanks ahead of time

I've got some goodies coming from Paul later this year as well. Glad to hear Nels is still at 2WDW.

Thanks for this info. I am literally on my way to SLC with my stuff & R3T in the back of a 26 foot truck. I have the Ram Air & TORs and Paul Bryant’s cross over pipe will be there soon.

Thanks for this info. I am literally on my way to SLC with my stuff & R3T in the back of a 26 foot truck. I have the Ram Air & TORs and Paul Bryant’s cross over pipe will be there soon.
get the oz claw with the ram air

Back