CAT Delete/TORS

speedfrk

.060 Over
Ok all you performance junkies, what is the real world performance gains when installing a CAT delete kit along with a set of TORS and of course a tune? Thanks.

I did it and I like it. Never been on a dyno so I have no numbers. For better results you also should add triple filters. The "real world" difference for me was better sound and it feels much stronger. Runs really well with very strong low down torque. I'd do it again.

Well Canberra3 I'd love to have the triple filters as well, but unless I can find a really cool bearclaw mod and/or chrome tipped filters I probably won't do it. Although it has to be tasteful I'm a bit of a chrome nut.

Well Canberra3 I'd love to have the triple filters as well, but unless I can find a really cool bearclaw mod and/or chrome tipped filters I probably won't do it. Although it has to be tasteful I'm a bit of a chrome nut.

SF, you can dress up the filters and make it your own. Even had LEDs inside the K&Ns with plexaglass tops.

Anybody seen Spike???

I like busajacks idea minus the the LED's. Can you get filters that have media on the top as well as the sides? I was under the impression that either removing, or modifing the bearclaw would be required to maximize cool airflow to the triple filters.

I almost forgot, what is the throttle body mod I've heard about that folks do when switching to tripple filters? On an otherwise stock bike is their a butt dyno effect in doing a throttle body mod?

Back