CAT Delete/TORS

Sorry but Goldwings don't do it for me all that bodywork.... The only thing missing is the other two wheels

Would you like someone calling your pride and joy a goldwing:eek:

Hell no....but I don't think that would ever happen with my setup, lol! Just trying to get your goad...I wouldn't consider a goldwing anyway! Just because it's all dressed up and stuff. Sometimes everybody goes to a formal dance :D

:eek::mad:Grrrrrrrrr dont swear to me ... and I thought you were a mate...:rolleyes:......................I only have it there so the missus has a comfy backrest and I can chuck the work bag in there takes 5 min to put on or off:cool: richard wanted a picture of the filters and I happen to take that up at the cemetery while visiting a family member the bike just look nice in the sun so I pulled out the I-phone:)

You sure this isn't your bike?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365799990.151448.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365799990.151448.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 109
:eek::mad:Grrrrrrrrr dont swear to me ... and I thought you were a mate...:rolleyes:......................I only have it there so the missus has a comfy backrest and I can chuck the work bag in there takes 5 min to put on or off:cool: richard wanted a picture of the filters and I happen to take that up at the cemetery while visiting a family member the bike just look nice in the sun so I pulled out the I-phone:)

Congratulations, HansO!!!
You are now proud current winner of the Tom Cat DODGE BALL award!
Carry it proudly, my friend!
:roll::kk: 1olbull

I think you guys are just jealous cos you are stuck with dowdy dull black ones and missed out on the great looking Red ones :D

HansO,
Don't make me bust out my Les Miz song again!!!:kk:

Triumph's brief is to make a bike that conforms to the worldwide regulations concerning emissions and noise, There are documented power gains from triple filters with a more free flowing exhaust. Your sources are not well informed. Also the TORs tune from Triumph is way down on power compared to a tune from TuneBoy or TuneECU because they richen the mixture by partially CLOSING the secondaries in some gears.
Spot on There, it come down to the old saying " You got let it in to get it out":cool: if I replace my triple RX 4040 it will only be with a piper cross set up like Warp is working on and I will build a cover which will effectively make it Ram Air, I should have my TIG any day now and then I can start to realy get creative

Back