CAT Delete/TORS

I can see that

looking for my sheets dont know where i stuck them so i can post them

somebody wanted a picture

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 232
"I've been told that there is no performance gain from installing the K&N filters. There is a reason all 3 throttle bodies are "attached" together via the same air horn. Triumph has done much testing and end result was that they all need to share the same air flow plenum."

Today I was told the same thing as well as something about the O2 sensor will just ad more fuel making everything rich all the time thus wasting fuel. I was told the way it would work would be to delete the O2 sensor and install a power commander and have it tuned that way. Looks like I'll just be doing the TORS with a CAT delete and downloading the TORS tune from Triumph. It's funny today while at the stealer I actually heard a a R3 with this setup and it sounded badass. I have found a NIB set of TORS if I want to spring for them. Money is a little tight at the moment, but I'd hate to miss an opportunity to get a set.

Nice gold wing hans!
:eek::mad:Grrrrrrrrr dont swear to me ... and I thought you were a mate...:rolleyes:......................I only have it there so the missus has a comfy backrest and I can chuck the work bag in there takes 5 min to put on or off:cool: richard wanted a picture of the filters and I happen to take that up at the cemetery while visiting a family member the bike just look nice in the sun so I pulled out the I-phone:)

"I've been told that there is no performance gain from installing the K&N filters. There is a reason all 3 throttle bodies are "attached" together via the same air horn. Triumph has done much testing and end result was that they all need to share the same air flow plenum."

Today I was told the same thing as well as something about the O2 sensor will just ad more fuel making everything rich all the time thus wasting fuel. I was told the way it would work would be to delete the O2 sensor and install a power commander and have it tuned that way. Looks like I'll just be doing the TORS with a CAT delete and downloading the TORS tune from Triumph. It's funny today while at the stealer I actually heard a a R3 with this setup and it sounded badass. I have found a NIB set of TORS if I want to spring for them. Money is a little tight at the moment, but I'd hate to miss an opportunity to get a set.
Triumph's brief is to make a bike that conforms to the worldwide regulations concerning emissions and noise, There are documented power gains from triple filters with a more free flowing exhaust. Your sources are not well informed. Also the TORs tune from Triumph is way down on power compared to a tune from TuneBoy or TuneECU because they richen the mixture by partially CLOSING the secondaries in some gears.

:eek::mad:Grrrrrrrrr dont swear to me ... and I thought you were a mate...:rolleyes:......................I only have it there so the missus has a comfy backrest and I can chuck the work bag in there takes 5 min to put on or off:cool: richard wanted a picture of the filters and I happen to take that up at the cemetery while visiting a family member the bike just look nice in the sun so I pulled out the I-phone:)

Is someone being defensive????:confused::confused::confused:

Back