Castrol Rocket pilot announced.

Here is a competitor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 0
If it's "do-able"-- Guy Martin is the man to do it !!! dedicated to his art, clever , completely fearless, and a really nice fella. with a great sense of humour----
Cop this footage with two of the best at the I.O.M. doing 200 mph ,on prob' the most dangerous road-race in the world...
Speed on straight salt-flats, will be a piece of piss to him-------as long as the machine does it's job!!!

GO-GUY..& God bless.

If it's "do-able"-- Guy Martin is the man to do it !!! dedicated to his art, clever , completely fearless, and a really nice fella. with a great sense of humour----
Cop this footage with two of the best at the I.O.M. doing 200 mph ,on prob' the most dangerous road-race in the world...
Speed on straight salt-flats, will be a piece of piss to him-------as long as the machine does it's job!!!

GO-GUY..& God bless.
These guys are Nucking Futs... I goyyago to the Isle of Man some day soon

These guys are Nucking Futs... I goyyago to the Isle of Man some day soon

Yeah Mitzy---sommet I've intended, but never done, ---It's the hassle of bookin' a ferry, some 12 months in advance that's always put me off.
But yer right about those guys----they have NO-FEAR whatsoever------

Those clips are best watched on full screen,with yer head as close to the screen as poss'----AWESOME..:eek::eek::)

Read the other day that weather conditions may cause Bonneville to be unsuitable for racing on this year. Talked about cancelling the whole event .. hope not. Be great to see Triumph take the record.

Back