Castrol Rocket pilot announced.

I do know about some of the riders cancelling races, just don't agree. I might just come to torture you, where do you live? I'm not a racer just a crazy ass old rider. We are making plans to ride leaving on May 8th from our house in Vegas for the Cortez Colorado area. Nothing is in stone yet. My friend who builds V8 Choppers and his wife are coming from Oklahoma to meet us. His competition is Boss Hoss so I probably won't ride mine and listen to his sh-t. I think my wife and I will take the Triumph for this ride. He is on his Harley dresser which he rides when packing his wife so I will be able to punish him at will. Do you ever come to Las Vegas for the drags? They say its one of the best strips in the US. I go once in a while but not really a big fan. I liked the flat track racing in the old days when you could get right next to the track and get dirt thrown on you if you were in the right place. Now there are fences that keep you far from the track and flat track racing isn't very popular any more. The half mile and the mile dirt tracks are all but extinct out west now.
cortez,colo. just a short hour drive from my place be sure to contact me before you go

The riders should just not race on tracks they don't want to race on, they should not try to have it banned so that those that want to race it can't. Its a simple solution that is only complicated by some who want to impose their will on others. The IOM has been around more than 50 years, its always been dangerous, many have died. If you want to stay safe try knitting!!
THATS funny DAVE I raced all over the states and CANADA so its always different conditions at every track THERE was one track that always had surface water running across the track and you had to run through it and get your tires wet and they couldnt stop the water so if we wanted to race we couldnt complain or they would cancel the event SO we raced anyway and several riders crashed and sustained serious injuries so after that race they had to run a drainage pipe under the track for future events YOU know road racing is addictive and you will race on any surface if they let you so sometimes you have to ***** so they improve and maintain the track I had several crashes in the rain and they should have cancelled the races as we were racing in a downpour but it was still fun but DANGEROUS SO thats the problem we love to race so we will race on anything they allow BUT the *****ing forces them to keep the tracks in A1 condition and prevents injuries and deaths

Art

What is the fastest you have ever been on a motorcycle.

I told Scott last year if he was not able to run the mile with the Falcon....I would do it for him
It is amazing how a little encouragement can get someone back in the saddle.

One thing that I have never lost.........Love of going fast....:D:D:D

BOOG I'm trying to coordinate the time with my pal from Oklahoma to see if we could make that race. Are you going to be there?

BOOG I'm trying to coordinate the time with my pal from Oklahoma to see if we could make that race. Are you going to be there?
Sorry Dave, I won't be but Don't mind ;letting others know about the races in their areas. I sure do wished they would come back to the Colonial Downs track though...

Back