Broken turn signal

benelli_4572

Supercharged
So...I walk out of a store last evening to find my front right turn signal dangling there!
I was curious if anyone knew where/who would have a single turn signal instead of getting a pair! I would like to put some fancy aftermarket ones on some day. But I have yet to fit my new corbin fairing on and want to get a feel/ look of it as is before.

thanks

So...I walk out of a store last evening to find my front right turn signal dangling there!
I was curious if anyone knew where/who would have a single turn signal instead of getting a pair! I would like to put some fancy aftermarket ones on some day. But I have yet to fit my new corbin fairing on and want to get a feel/ look of it as is before.

thanks

I have a set and you have e-mail re flyscreen for partial trade?

It sounds to me like you and Steve are hanging out at the same places he came out in both of his rear turn signals had been broke what's up with the fruitcakes breaking turn signals

I'm just looking for a front right ( passenger ) side. My flyscreen is sold pending payment. As Fire fruitcakes ..... I'm sure it's some douche bag. Probably woohed by the awesomeness of the rock and couldn't handle it!

i did not make it to my other place today will try to get there sometime this week

Back