Signal Light Flasher OEM or compatible

Jwjhoover

.020 Over
Ride
2008 R3 Classic
My signal lights have stopped working, so I am assuming it's the flasher relay. The one I have appears to be an aftermarket part that I can't seem to find a replacement for, so I would appreciate if some of you can suggest a compatible flasher for a 08 Classic. I'm in Canada, so something in North America would be preferable.

First, check your brake light and horn - if they don't work either, the fuse is blown

For replacement relay get a CF13GL-02 (Ebay) - that way if you swap to LEDs at some point you are already compatible (but works with std lights too)

I tried the closest I could find in my local auto supply, however, the one it is replacing is not like anything I have seen anywhere. It looks like it can be plugged in to in order to be programmed. As I said, this isn't the original.

When my flasher reelay went out on my 2005std I went to the local auto zone and bought another. Take the existing one in with you.
T4relays.jpg
T3relays.jpg
T1relays.jpg

First, check your brake light and horn - if they don't work either, the fuse is blown

For replacement relay get a CF13GL-02 (Ebay) - that way if you swap to LEDs at some point you are already compatible (but works with std lights too)

Fuses are all good, brake lights, headlights, horn all work. I tried a similar 3 pin LED compatible flasher and still no success. Hard to tell if that is because the flasher is incompatible, or there is another issue.

Back