Black Triumph Teardrop Mirrors on R3

Gkiller

Supercharged
I recently installed new mirrors on my R3 Classic...the mirrors are specified for the Thunderbird, but will also work on the Rocket. If interested, here is the Triumph part #A9638085.
IMHO, they look MUCH better than the chrome Mickey Mouse ear mirrors that come stock on the R3.

Attachments

• black 1.JPG
    black 1.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Black 2.JPG
    Black 2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 246
  • black 3.JPG
    black 3.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 398
Thanks for the pic's GKiller, been trying to find a set of black mirrors on the net, Arlen Ness etc, but nothing that really fits the rocket. Didn't realise that Triumph had them.
I have just fitted the black kuryakan grips so wanting the black mirrors to go with them.

Best price I found was on Ebay from North County Yamaha in California...$124/pair with no tax and free shipping. Very fast shipping....about 4 days from order to at my door.

Best price I found was on Ebay from North County Yamaha in California...$124/pair with no tax and free shipping. Very fast shipping....about 4 days from order to at my door.
great guys to deal with, Jason :cool: in spares is alway happy to bend over backwards for us Aussies:D I got my chrome teardrops from them amongst heaps of other things:cool:

Those mirrors look great with your colour scheme. I got the ovals (chrome) because of the better wide view but I prefer the look of the teardrop. Black is perfect - wish I'd got that myself.

We (Aussies) have said it before; NCY are first class for price, shipping and service.

Looks good

I just got the chrome tear drops from the dealer yesterday wish I would seen the black 1s on a rocket 1st

Back