Me first.
do a search on Stebel Nautilus.
It requires adapting to the Rocket for sure, not plug and play, but loud.

Lots of posts in here including my post history explaining what we have done with Horns. I bought a Stebel as well and personally I split the horn in 2 so that the compressor hides underneath the left side cover, and I ran a small plastic clear tube to the front where I put the horn part so its facing forward right behind the chrome grill under the lights. Worked very well for me.

I have the Stebel Nautilus, highly recommend it. If you have done other mods, especially the air intake then you will have a good place to put it in where the air filter used to be. I did cut an opening in the bottom so it blares out without any obstruction. A lot of others have put it behind the LHS cover.

If your like me and have other things fitted in these places, this is my horn placement its still a stebel but smaller and 136db.
STEBEL® ITALIA - Trombe Horns
Installed in front of the bell crank - removed the plastic protector and made a bracket to suit - cant find the pic of the bracket tho.
IMG_6012.JPG
IMG_6014.JPG

Morning Folks! Just wondering what has been the REPLACEMENT horn of choice? I honked this thing, and I don't think it would scare a fly.
You should be worried more about whether she has had the head light relay verses what a horn sounds like. Better then being stuck on the side of the road with a cool horn on a bike that won't start.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Lots of posts in here including my post history explaining what we have done with Horns. I bought a Stebel as well and personally I split the horn in 2 so that the compressor hides underneath the left side cover, and I ran a small plastic clear tube to the front where I put the horn part so its facing forward right behind the chrome grill under the lights. Worked very well for me.

Exactly what I did but I got the two piece one, same difference. Works great!

Morning Folks! Just wondering what has been the REPLACEMENT horn of choice? I honked this thing, and I don't think it would scare a fly.
Might try a Triumph Thunderbird horn. Suppose to be a lot louder, seems easy to install in original horn location with original wiring hookup, and can be had for only $25 from your local dealer. I bought one but haven't gotten around to installing yet.

You should be worried more about whether she has had the head light relay verses what a horn sounds like. Better then being stuck on the side of the road with a cool horn on a bike that won't start.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Ok! Just what's this by-pass relay and where does one get one? Previous owner knows nothing about it.

Back