Bear claw mod for R3T... and a new horn!

I am curious, why you chose the right side over the headers, vs. the left side over the oil tank like the others I've seen.

I am curious, why you chose the right side over the headers, vs. the left side over the oil tank like the others I've seen.

Yes ... I could do like everyone else

I preferred having all the chrome on one side. I’m wrapping the bike next week and for me this made a better balance in terms of the overall wrap color/chrome of the bike. Plus everyone else has done it the other side.... I did change the air hose to something more appropriate for the header side as I felt the hose that came with it was too fragile.

So, the bear claw, I like it! Is this a mod you did yourself? Do you notice any difference?

Sorry about the dental work BTW.

thanks - The bear claw was the result of mutual discussions with a mate (Paul) who has a motorbike/engineering business. I haven’t tried it yet as I’ve got stitches up the front of my leg from an accident at work. Stitches come out next week and bike will be back out next week. I’ll give an update next weekend.
For what it’s worth he’s happy to do it for others if the interest is there. Not expensive me thinks - he’s passionate about bikes...
as for the dental work - just think of the mods I could have done for that money!!

Man, I really like that, over my big clunky filters, unfortunately the ramair doesn't breathe enough for my motor.

thanks - The bear claw was the result of mutual discussions with a mate (Paul) who has a motorbike/engineering business. I haven’t tried it yet as I’ve got stitches up the front of my leg from an accident at work. Stitches come out next week and bike will be back out next week. I’ll give an update next weekend.
For what it’s worth he’s happy to do it for others if the interest is there. Not expensive me thinks - he’s passionate about bikes...
as for the dental work - just think of the mods I could have done for that money!!
I too like that cover a lot. I would definitely be interested.

Back