A few questions: next tires ?

The new Avon Cobra Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best one I've used yet - And like Bill said, go to the 140/75 size. You'll love it!

Good to hear this accolade, BUT you have obviously not tried a Michelin Road 5! :thumbsup: :roll: :D

I've only had the one try at the H50, so really shouldn't declare it as a "bad tire" based on my limited experience. But, I did notice right away after mounting it that the handling changed pretty dramatically and probably won't try another one. I remember asking you about it at MV, seeing you were running the same tire. Mine was pretty well shot at that point.

Now, as for riding experience (and knowledge of all things Rocket 3), I respectfully tip my hat to you, sir.

Try a 150/70R17 Michelin Road 5 backwards.

i made one out of an old fuel burning trailer setup and then added a a little stream of air
unbelievable the heat it would put out. it had about a 5 inch door and when it would get cranking it would set there and keep blowing that door open. now i was burning used trans fluid and there was not that much regs back then.
thinking of buying for my shed could burn tranny fluid up to gear oil no changing jets.at the rig they pay someone to haul off the waste oil change oil in the cat motors **** near once a week or so ,so theres 50 gallons or so just looking to keep the freeze out maybe 50 to 60 degrees

if u have enough space u could buy one of those double decker stove drums and just modify it.

just ordered avon cobra chrome 140/75 av91 for front&bridgestone excedra max 240 /55 for back be in gilbert arizona the third of oct be home the third of oct if all goes well 5/6 hours one way 2 hours at store 5/6 hours back

Try a 150/70R17 Michelin Road 5 backwards.

I just got one in yesterday, based on your recommendation, and looking forward to mounting it soon, probably in the next 400 miles or less.

Wow- check out the tread depth on this thing!

IMG_2871.JPG

Time to get new tires for my 07 pretty sure I"m going to stay with the Bridgestone Excedra Max 240/55r/16/86v on back/want to get away from the metzler on front.any suggestions?Both radials or okay to mix?off topic but thinking on getting an oil burner heater for my 35x50 shed 20ft tall anyone have any exp. with them?
avon cobra whitewall up front, 'dumped the metzler'
Daddie rides again.jpg

Back