A few questions: next tires ?

breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
Time to get new tires for my 07 pretty sure I"m going to stay with the Bridgestone Excedra Max 240/55r/16/86v on back/want to get away from the metzler on front.any suggestions?Both radials or okay to mix?off topic but thinking on getting an oil burner heater for my 35x50 shed 20ft tall anyone have any exp. with them?

I've been on Avon Cobra tires for years. Very happy. Been getting great mileage and handling performance. I did change the front size to the slightly smaller 140/75 ratio.

The new Avon Cobra Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best one I've used yet - And like Bill said, go to the 140/75 size. You'll love it!

I will never go back to any other tire as long as Avon Cobra Chrome are available.
front and back?

I have Avon Cobra on the front and Exedra Max on the rear too...It's a common combination it seems. My Exedra has 14000 km's on it with maybe another 1000 left.

Ok tire gurus, I’ve been on Metz and Avon Chrome. Two sets of each. What are you feeling/experiencing that is different. Both have lasted about the same mileage. Haven’t felt that different in rain or shine. I have liked Metz cornering and Avon when just cruising.

Back